Import walk through metal detector
- Brand :WEIEN
1. Multi-dimensional scanning indicates whether a metal target is located on the left, right or center of the archway.
2. Uniform detection field eliminates "hot spots."
3. 20 standard programs for security application versatility.
4. Microprocessor technology in detection and control circuitry. Maximum of 200 distinct sensitivity levels.
5. Overhead control unit: LCD, alarm light, LED bar graph and control touchpads—plus all wiring, connections and electronics—are integrated into a single external overhead control box compartment to eliminate wire exposure.
6. Tamper proof settings through computerized access codes.
7. Three levels of ankle boost sensitivity.
8. Self diagnostic program: complete and automatic.
9. Multiple coil design to minimize false alarms.
10. Rugged, lightweight design provides simple maintenance and easy portability.
11. Easy assembly: designed with only four (4) pieces and eight (8) screws. Simple-to-follow instructions.
12. Optional battery pack for use anywhere; provides up to 20 hours of backup.
1. Operating Temperatures -4°F (-20°C) to + 158°F (70°C); Humidity: To 95% noncondensing.
2. Power Fully automatic 100 to 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hertz, 55 watts; no rewiring, switching or adjustments required.
3. Weatherproofing / Foreign Object Protection Standards Meets IP 31, IEC Standard. "Degrees of Protection provided by Enclosures," IEC 529.
4. Interference Suppression 100% sensor coil Faraday shielding; RFI interference reduced with hardware; special Garrett built-in circuitry for noise supression and ignoring x-ray monitors. Physical interference minimized by coil design and circuitry.
5. Traffic Counter Built-in and resettable with current reading available on LCD panel.
6. Synchronization Multiple channels permit several MT 5500s and other Garrett detectors to operate simultaneously in close proximity.
7. Alarms Ready light indicates unit is operational; alarm lights and audible alarms are activated when the target amount of metal is detected; location of alarm lights on left and right side of display combined with variable tone indicates which side of the person the target is located.
8. Tamper-Proof Dual-level access codes required to set or change all sensitivity settings and detection programs; one level for use by supervisors in selecting programs and sensitivity and the other for initial set-up and overall control; non-resettable sequence code logs all changes made whenever sensitivity codes are accessed. An audible alarm reports unauthorized attempts at access.
9. Infrared Sensor Improves analysis of detection signal; increases throughput; helps eliminate "false alarms" and also provides accurate traffic counter.
10. Control Outputs Solid state switches (low voltage AC or DC) for operating external alarms and control devices.
11. Masking Programs designed to eliminate the problem of dissimilar targets canceling each other.
12. Construction Attractive scratch and mar-resistant laminate with resilient end caps; control panel and cross members made of heavy duty aluminum.