Import walk through metal detector
- Brand :WEIEN
1. Microprocessor technology in detection and control circuitry—includes 20 standard application programs.
2. Overhead control unit: LCD, alarm light, LED bar graph and control touchpads—plus all wiring, connections and electronics—are integrated into a single overhead compartment to eliminate exposure of wires and the external control box.
3. Uniform coverage from archway to floor.
4. Greater sensitivity for detecting metal weapons—maximum of 200 distinct sensitivity levels.
5. Continuous online report of operating status.
6. Tamper proof settings through computerized access codes.
7. Three levels of ankle-boost sensitivity.
8. Self diagnostic program: complete and automatic.
9. Noise reduction to prevent false alarms.
10. Rugged, lightweight design for simple maintenance and easy portability.
11. Easy assembly: designed with only four (4) pieces and eight (8) screws. Simple-to-follow instructions.
12. Optional battery pack for use anywhere; provides up to 20 hours of backup.
1. Operating Temperatures -4°F (-20°C) to + 149°F (65°C) without Battery Backup Module or CMA; -4°F (-20°C) to + 140°F (60°C) with Battery Backup Module and/ or CMA; Humidity: To 95% noncondensing.
2. Power Fully automatic 100 to 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hertz, 55 watts; no rewiring, switching or adjustments required. Power supply meets UL, CSA, TUV and VDE standards.
3. Weatherproofing / Foreign Object Protection Standards Meets IP 31, IEC Standard. "Degrees of Protection provided by Enclosures," IEC 529.
4. Interference Suppression 100% sensor coil Faraday shielding; special Garrett built-in circuitry for noise suppression and ignoring x-ray monitor horizontal sync.
5. Traffic Counter Built-in and resettable with current reading available on LCD panel.
6. Synchronization Multiple channels permit several CS 5000s and other Garrett detectors to operate simultaneously in close proximity.
7. Alarms Ready light indicates unit is operational; alarm lights and audible alarms are activated when the target amount of metal is detected; LED bar graph indicates amplitude of alarm signal.
8. Tamper-Proof Dual-level access codes required to set or change all sensitivity settings and detection programs; one level for use by supervisors in selecting programs and sensitivity and the other for initial set-up and overall control; non-resettable sequence code logs all changes made whenever sensitivity codes are accessed. An audible alarm reports unauthorized attempts at access.
9. Infrared Sensor Improves analysis of detection signal; increases throughput; helps eliminate "false alarms" and also provides accurate traffic counter.
10. Control Outputs Solid state switches (low voltage AC or DC) for operating external alarms and control devices.
11. Masking Programs designed to eliminate the problem of dissimilar targets canceling each other.
12. Construction Attractive scratch and mar-resistant laminate with resilient end caps; control panel and cross members made of heavy duty aluminum.