Explosive detector

  1. WE-ZYW05 Non-contact Bomb Detector
  2. WE-ZYW05 Non-contact Bomb Detector

WE-ZYW05 Non-contact Bomb Detector

  • No.:WE-ZYW05
  • Brand :WEIEN
  • Weight:
Inquiry
  1. Detailed information

Our WE-ZYW05 is a non-contact explosive inspector based on nuclear quadrupole resonance theory to detect nonmetallic explosive and drug. Technical specification: Product size 500x90x50mm Detection range 500mm Detection of explosive species: All plastic explosives such as RDX、TNT、Octagon(HMX),and drugs. Minimum detection dose 30-40 g (for RDX) Detection probability 95% Probability of false alarm 5% Net Weight 550 g Power supply Li battery (with charger) Operation temperature range -4F~140F(-20~60℃)

purchasers
WE-ZYW05 Non-contact Bomb Detector
Contacts
E-mail
Company name
TEL
Purchase intention
Code
Changer
 
About us News Products Downloads Member
+86-21-68069803
微信公众号:

webpage copyright:Shanghai Weien Security Equipment Co.,Ltd.

沪公网安备 31011502003033号